Tuesday, August 18, 2009

THE MOST IMPORTANT ELEMENT OF IIT HOSTEL LIFE - BAKCHODI AT IIT

Now let me first explain you what bakchodi is. Bakchodi is a word due to the iitians. For a hostelier like me there is no more sacred word than bakchodi .Without it hostel life is just as boring as the non-hostel life. For a fresher bakchodi is the favourite past time and right now when i am writing this blog 5 more people in my room are currently doing bakchodi. Ok , I wandered too far. Now let me explain you what bakchodi is. bakchodi is like talking. But it's not normal talking. When two people are discussing their class schedule then its not bakchodi. But when a lot of people sit together idly and talk about girls, sports or any of the common topics guys talk about then it's bakchodi. Bakchodi is the most enjoyable waste of your time and when we reached our hostel seniors continuously warned us against bakchodi. There are some people which are certified bakchods. There are some rooms that are bakchodi rooms . About half of my days go in bakchodi and the rest goes in studies, completing NSO hours and drums. My roomy rahul is by far the biggest bakchod i have ever seen. He does bakchodi for around 5 hours then enters our room at around 1 am and says"chal yaar ab pad leta hoon". Somebody plz tell that bastard that 1 am is my sleeping time. Sleep at iit is rare. Before iit i would sleep for 8 hours even on the most busy days, even in boards, even in jee but here sleeping for 6 hrs(plus the hours we spend sleeping in lectures) feels like a good night sleep.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey dis was a complete refernce to Bakchodi as we r also usd 2 bunk classes n hv lots of bakchodi......

    ReplyDelete
  3. dude you are one of the funniest people I have ever come across on the internet. Your writing is hilarious i dont know if it is intentional...
    "my roomy rahul is the biggest bakchod..."
    "somebody please tell that bastard that 1 pm is my sleeping time"
    hahahahahahha excellent !!! totally my types... whats your name??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Mohit,

    I am in Symbi..and I too share life like you..My room mate Manish is also the biggest bakchod I have ever me..He trained me in Bakchodi infact..
    Continue the good job..

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really a nice blog in which you discuss some useful things, thanks for sharing this and keep going on.architect designed villas at trichur

    ReplyDelete